recruitukltd Salary: £24k pa
My client is a leading investment management company with a strong presence in Scotland. With their continued growth and complexity of the Private Client Business within Investment Management, there is a requirement for an Account Manager to join the Edinburgh Client Account Management team.
The Account Management team services a number of Investment Managers based both in Edinburgh and in Glasgow, including managing the on boarding process and ensuring they provide best in class service to their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly professional team in their Edinburgh office dealing with high net worth clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Client Account Management for the Edinburgh client base invested across a wide range of products via both segregated accounts and pooled vehicles. To be successful in the role you will be required to collaborate with a number of internal groups including Investment teams, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Financial Planning as well as a number of external parties.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include.
- Point of contact for all client account related matters.
- Servicing client relationships including due diligence, client review meetings and handling daily questions and queries.
- Ownership for client matters.
- Responsible for client AML and KYC working closely with Senior Managers and internal compliance teams.
- Responsible for facilitation of client proceedings.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests.
- Ownership to ensure that any regulatory changes influencing the service model and requirements of clients are recognized and assessed in advance.
- A proactive and innovative approach to both client and internal / external advisor relationships.
- An understanding of the local and regulatory environment and ability to apply this to individual client situations and relationships
- An understanding of Investment Management Operations, legal, compliance and custody relationships
- Understanding of pooled vehicles
- Understanding of equity, fixed income and alternative investments.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the business.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to put into practice what has been learned.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK quoting job ref 12348 on tel no 01179170415 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com