recruitukltd Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Recruit UK has been approached to support the recruitment of an Independent Financial Planning practice, with an established accountancy division. Due to business growth they would like to welcome an Administration Manager to the team.
The focus of this position is to manage and support an existing team of administrators, and become a vital part of the back office support team. You will be responsible for the management and personal development of your team and will become the go to person for all technical administration requirements.
If you enjoy being part of a busy back office support team within an IFA environment, and have a wealth of experience that you feel could be put to good use to support and develop more junior administrators this role could provide the new challenge you are looking for!
- Hold level 4 Diploma, or have progression towards this (Individuals with notable experience within a similar position will also be considered)
- Previous experience within an IFA environment
- Strong technical knowledge of the IFA/Financial planning process
- Previous experience managing a team, or the ambition to undertake this challenge
- Must enjoy working as part of a team, and investing time into training, supporting and developing more junior members of the administration team
For more information on this role, please contact Andrew Daly on 01179-170412. Quote reference 12712