RecruitukLtd Salary: Competitive
Our client is looking for an Actuarial Specialist/Qualified Accountant to join their growing team in Taunton (covering another office as required). They are a well-established large Chartered Financial Planning, Accountancy and Tax firm who specializes in advising potentially vulnerable clients including those in later life, claimants of compensation awards and people going through a divorce.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has an understanding of the needs and challenges facing their farming and agriculture-related businesses and can add value to the service they provide. The Actuarial team is a large fast growing team of professionals who deal with an increasing number of farming businesses.
Ideally though not essential, you will have the following experience, skills, and attributes.
- A strong Actuarial interest with good commercial knowledge
- Excellent accountancy knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of tax
- A self-starter capable of taking a lead role in the development of our agricultural accountancy service in the area
- The ability to work on their own to develop the business, combined with being a part of a team delivering the service
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of working with farmers and gaining new business from farmers.
- ACCA; ICAEW or CTA qualification and/or an agricultural qualification.
My Client can offer a friendly and stimulating work environment with great career prospects to the successful candidate. A very competitive salary is on offer.
Please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179-170-416 and quote reference 2859.