recruitukltd Salary: c£21, 000 - £25,000
Recruit UK are actively seeking an experienced and organised Personal Assistant to join our client on a permanent basis. This is a successful Wealth Management firm who have a highly experienced and knowledgeable management team who started the company in the last decade.
They are going from strength to strength and to maintain their reputation and high levels of service they provide to their clients, they need a PA who is able to handle the everyday busy duties of supporting a busy financial adviser.
General tasks will include;
- Diary management for advisers and arranging client meetings.
- Preparing literature, such as business applications and paperwork.
- Ensuring all literature and information is in place prior to meetings.
- Dealing with correspondence, written and telephone enquiries from clients and product providers.
- Maintaining paper and electronic records in a confidential manner.
- Preparing portfolio valuations.
- Following procedures and compliance requirements.
- General administration duties and supporting of back office staff.
- Carrying out Anti-Money Laundering Checks.
As expected in this type of role, you will need to have an exceptional level of organisation and the ability to multi task in a pressured environment. You will be personable and confident to liaise at a high level with the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative. Experience wise, our client will require you to have relevant experience of working in a similar environment and have a good knowledge of wealth management products, including pensions, investments and protection.
You will need to be conversant in Microsoft Office and be willing to learn new skills quickly and effectively. This is a great firm to join and they will provide support towards training and further qualifications.
A salary c£21k – £25k is on offer doe, along with a great benefits package that includes a contributory pension scheme, access to parking, cycle to work scheme and vouchers.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK to discuss this role in more detail. Quote ref 11767