recruitukltd Salary: £45K+ dependent on experience and qualifications
Are you a paraplanner looking for their next move who would like the opportunity to become an adviser? Whether you are diploma qualified or on your way to be chartered, my client wants to hear from you.
I’m pleased to be representing an excellent financial planning company who provide advice on investments, pensions and protect planning to both corporate and individual clients.
This company is based in North London and are seeking a long-term commitment from an individual who will hopefully grow and develop in the role.
The role of the Paraplanner:
- Preparation of reports to clients on financial planning matters
- Obtaining relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Attend client meetings with MD and contribute to such meetings
- Undertake research as required on specific projects
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to £45K+ dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Staff pensions scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Training support and career progression towards becoming an adviser
The Paraplanner must have:
- Level 4 diploma qualified, working towards chartered would be preferable.
- Other qualifications in this area will be an advantage but training and development are provided and encouraged
- A good academic track record is also a distinct advantage.
If you would like to apply for this Paraplanner position, please contact Melissa on 01179-170 413. Quote reference 12669