RecruitukLtd Salary: Competitive
With offices throughout Somerset and Devon, our client is a successful Wealth Management company with a strong link to Accountancy and the legal professions.
They are actively seeking 2 Assistant Managers to join their Business Services teams in Taunton and Yeovil, to manage a portfolio of owner managed business clients, that includes sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Duties will include;
- Accounts preparation and reviewing accounts.
- Liaising with clients, providing a full range of guidance and advice and managing client expectations.
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns and assisting with tax planning.
- Attending client meetings.
- Supervising and providing guidance to junior staff.
- Attendance at networking events and dealing with new prospect/potential client proposals.
To be considered for this position, our client is seeking a current ACA or ACCA qualified individual who has a sound understanding of tax and experience of managing a portfolio in an accountancy practice. You will be a self-starter with proven abilities to communicate at all levels and by all means.
This position requires you to understand the needs and challenges that face your clients, and to add value to the service that the firm provides.
A generous salary is on offer depending on the individual’s experience, plus there will be the chance to take advantage of the fantastic benefits package that our client offers.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK for a confidential discussion on this role, or other tax /accountancy based positions that Recruit UK are representing. Please quote reference 2398 on applying.