Audit and Risk Manager 11825 Salisbury
My Client is a nationwide wealth management advisory firm, at the forefront of the financial services sector. Due to continued expansion, the company is offering a chance to join their compliance team as an audit and risk manager.
The purpose of this role is to support the company in implementing and maintaining a risk management framework/architecture, including risk committee meetings, across the business. The role holder will also conduct monitoring/audits in order to establish the effectiveness of controls put in place to manage key risks.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, a retailer discount card, child care voucher scheme membership as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions and future share incentive schemes.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Qualified to Level 4 in an RDR qualification, e.g. Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of risk management frameworks, principles, and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the UK regulatory framework and the FCA Handbook
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of audit principles and techniques
- A risk management qualification, e.g. the IRM’s Certificate in Risk Management desirable