recruitukltd Salary: £45k - £50k
Recruit UK is working with a successful, boutique Asset Management firm who require a Business Analyst to join their developing and expanding team in Central Bristol.
If you have Wrap Platform experience or experience of contemporary financial services software I would love to speak with you!
Within this role you will be collaborating with stakeholders at all levels within the business to design, develop and deploy enhancements and new solutions across the full spectrum of ICT systems and processes that underpin the products, systems and services.
This role will give you great exposure across the full System Development Lifecycle, superb access to senior stakeholders across the business and fantastic insight and experience on a wide range of financial services products, systems and disciplines.
This will be a great role for an experienced and talented Business Analyst, who will enjoy taking on a high degree of personal responsibility for getting change initiatives all the way from concept stage through to a live implementation that delivers a high-quality outcome.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience support by ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- Comprehensive understanding and practical experience of the full system development life cycle
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- The ability to plan and co-ordinate in-depth testing.
- The ability and an appetite for taking personal accountability and responsibility to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Wrap Platform Experience
For more information regarding this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170416. Quote 11860