recruitukltd Salary: Circa £35k
Our client is one of the Largest Leading Wealth management companies in the UK who specialise in delivering face-to-face financial advice to private and corporate clients. They are looking for a new member to join their Compliance team on a full time basis in their Cirencester office. The main purpose of this role is to compliance check a range of business submitted by the Partnership. Providing feedback to the field management Team, Business Risk Team and Partners on changes required to cases.
- To review files as detailed above
- Provide technical support to the Partnership in relation to the correct documentation for all case type
- Advise internal teams of any issues raised from file checking to enable feedback to the Partner
- To act as a point of contact for enquiries from the Partnership, including providing technical support through the Helpline when required
- Deliver projects as required
- Attend regular meetings where necessary to ensure a consistent approach on all areas of Support reviewing and discuss areas where improvements/changes can be made
- Ensure that acceptable and consistent level of service standards are maintained
- To assist with training of new members of team where necessary
- Continue Professional Development by way of external exams, internal training, home study
- Point of Contact relationships – Deal with special cases where “care” required with particular Partners/Clients.
- Being responsible for ensuring the output of work is in line with our values and principles of treating our clients fairly (being both our internal (Partner) clients and external clients). Escalating any cases which you do not believe to be in line with the company’s values.
To be a successful applicant you will hold the level 4 diploma and have experience/background in Pensions. The Key skills needed for this role; you will have a methodical and organised approach, have the ability to prioritise workloads, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team. Due to the busy working environment you will need to be able to respond and adapt to changes in procedures as and when necessary.
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits, including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice to name a few!
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK and quote reference 12506
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org