recruitukltd Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Recruit UK have been retained by an independently owned investment and financial planning company that is close approaching £1 billion AUM. With several offices across the UK, and a large client following they are interested in speaking with experienced financial advisers.
Due to growth, and existing client’s to inherit this company have an opportunity for a Chartered Adviser to join the team and help drive business growth across Hampshire.
In this position you will benefit from a truly integrated investment and financial planning proposition, as well as consistent high quality leads as a result of target marketing campaigns across the region. You will be supported with developing business and building your presence in the area as well as gaining existing clients to inherit to bolster you’re earning potential.
- Hold Chartered status
- Previous experience providing financial advice within an IFA environment
- Ability to convert leads into business as well as create business opportunities via networking, seminars and professional introducers within the region
- Able to demonstrate the ability to nurture and grow a client following by providing a comprehensive financial planning service
- Currently hold professional relationships within the area (Advantageous)
- Currently have an existing client book/transferable business (Advantageous)
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Daly on 01179-170412. Quote reference 12663
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com