recruitukltd Salary: £35K
Do you have a strong back ground in pensions?
Are you a Chartered paraplanner looking for their next move?
Recruit UK is currently representing an impressive company who have built an unrivalled reputation in providing advice on tax, pensions and global immigration particularly QROPS (overseas pensions schemes) for the past 22 years. They are recruiting for a Chartered Paraplanner to join their every growing office in Guildford.
The role of the Chartered Paraplanner:
- Preparing ETVAS reports and preparing DB Suitability reports.
- Checking all types of pension switches/transfers suitability reports.
- Providing feedback to advisors and assisting with case checks and pension technical queries.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive base salary of 35K+.
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days per week .
- Excellent benefits package – generous holiday allowance, pension and private Healthcare policy.
The Chartered Paraplanner must have:
- Chartered status.
- G60, AF3 or AF7 qualification.
- Market & industry awareness of legislative/regulatory developments as they affect pensions & advisers.
If you would like to apply for this Chartered Paraplanner position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12232