recruitukltd Salary: £21K (DOE)
Do you have a background in administration? Are you a positive, friendly, customer-service orientated person?
My client, a multi-award winning firm of financial advisors, was establish 12 years ago and have many offices across the UK. They are looking for a Client Experience Administrator to working in their busy team of 10 providing administration and support to the Private clients freeing them up to provide an outstanding service to their clients. This company is exceptional at nurturing, supporting and developing their people as well as providing an excellent benefits package.
The role of the Client Experience Administrator:
- Paying up to 21K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Providing administration and support to Client Experience Executives and Partners in the business.
- Duties include dealing with telephone, email and written queries to provide a quality pre and post-sale service
- Prepare personalised client packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
To qualify, the Client Experience Administrator must:
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative role
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
If you would like to apply for this Client Experience Administrator position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12218