Salary: up to £25,000
Do you have experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment?
Do you have good knowledge of Pensions and Investments?
Would you like to work for a multi-winning award company?
Recruit UK are working with a multi-award winning firm of Financial Advisers providing financial advice to individuals, businesses and charities.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that really cares about their employees and provides excellent career progression.
Main duties include
* To familiarise yourself with each clients circumstances, objectives and timescales to ensure that we are able to deliver against or where possible exceed the clients expectations by providing a personalised service. To check back at the end of the process to ensure all meeting actions have been completed.
* Prepare information packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
* Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
* Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
* Liaise with product providers and the commission department to resolve case and commission queries.
* Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential slippages.
* Be the main point of contact for Clients administration queries.
* Assist the Partner with all aspects of a good customer experience and identify any improvements that can be made.
* Provide general day to day support to the Senior Client Experience Executive and all relevant Partners.
* Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment
* Good knowledge of pensions and investments
* Experience in dealing with high net worth clients
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
What’s on offer
* Competitive salary up £25,000
* 25 days holiday increasing by 1 day after each full year of service – up to maximum of 30 days
* Group Personal Pension, Income Protection, Sick pay, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Will writing service
* Corporate discount rate at Laundrapp in the London area, Eyecare, Interest free travel loan, Childcare vouchers, Critical Illness, Private Medical insurance and Dental Insurance
If you would like to apply for this Client Experience Executive position, please submit your details and Cariad will be in contact to discuss further. Quote reference 12490
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org