recruitukltd Salary: up to £23K (DOE)
Do you have a background in IFA administration with a good knowledge of pensions and investment?
My client, a multi-award winning firm of financial advisors, was establish 12 years ago and have many offices across the UK. They are looking for a Client Experience Executive to working in their busy team of 11 providing a high quality administration support to Partners and their clients. This company is exceptional at nurturing, supporting and developing their people as well as providing an excellent benefits package.
The role of the Client Experience Executive:
- Paying up to 23K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Provide administrative support to Partners assisting them in the preparation and follow up of consultancy days and all they involve.
- Manage and deliver against, and where possible exceed, client expectations.
- Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers
To qualify, the Client Experience Executive must:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment with a good knowledge of pensions and investments
- Have a warm and professional demeanour both on the telephone and in written form.
- Be an articulate communicator
- Attention to detail is essential as the successful candidate will be working with some of our top clients in the firm and also complex financial transactions
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
If you would like to apply for this Client Experience Executive position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com