RecruitukLtd Salary: £24K to £28K
Our client is a boutique Investment Management company based on the outskirts of Cardiff with assets nearing £100m under management. In order to grow and continue to provide excellent client service, they require a Client Liaison Administrator to join their team where you will be managing the ongoing services of their customers by ensuring that they deliver their service proposition promises.
The type of candidate our client would like to speak with must be able to prioritise and plan their own workloads, be personable and enjoy client contact, have great interpersonal skills and have excellent attention to detail. You will be responsible for the majority of client contact and will be taking ownership of the annual management of the ongoing reviews and hold supervisory/management experience.
Other Duties will include:
· To manage the annual review process
· To produce valuation packs
· To be the first point of contact for key clients
· To liaise with clients
· To populate and manage adviser diaries in relation to reviews.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· The ability to largely work in isolation plus also as part of a wider highly collegiate team
· Excellent organisation skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Outstanding communication skills
· Ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
· Good interpersonal and telephony skills
· Have previous supervisory/management experience.
The role would ideally suit a person with several years’ experience within Financial Services, who ideally understands the working of an IFA practice and who might have had some form of management experience.
A competitive salary of £28,000 – £35,000 is on offer however for exceptional candidates the salary could be slightly higher. For more information please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email Louisebibb@recruitukltd.co.uk and quote reference 11546