Salary up to £30,000
Would you like to work for an award winning company with a strong emphasis on work life balance?
Are you an experienced administrator with a certificate in financial services?
Recruit UK are working with an award winning wealth management company who have been voted best financial adviser in East Anglia.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that really cares about their employees and provides excellent career progression.
The role of the administrator
* Report to and accountable to the Head of Client Services
* Review meeting notes provided by affiliated Advisers and create relevant tasks on Finplan
* Produce/issue Letters of Authority and deal with any other administration requirements arising from the client meeting, including chasing requested information and completing policy information sheet
* Deal with incoming post, administration requirements and new prospect enquiries received for the clients of your affiliated Advisers and act accordingly
* Provide administrative support to the Compliance Officer to help with complaints or file checks
* Certificate in Financial Services
* Diploma in Financial Planning (or agreement to achieve within 24 months)
* Minimum 4 years previous experience working in a customer focused role at an IFA or Insurance company
* Previous experience of using back office industry systems such as Finplan (Bluecoat), Volume and Iress
* Ability to deal with workload and technical enquiries without guidance
* Ability to train and develop less experienced staff as a mentor
What’s on offer
* Competitive salary up to £30,000
* Great work life balance
* Career progression
* 25 days holiday, DIS, PMI, PHI
If you would like to apply for this Client Services Administrator position, please call Cariad on 01179 170411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote reference 12723
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com