RecruitukLtd Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Recruit UK are working with a reputable Chartered financial planning firm who are looking to take on a Client Services Consultant to join their Cheltenham office. You will be working closely with the back-office support team and will report into a senior team manager. This is a young and ambitious team of 4 who are a very close nit department.
You will be expected to develop and maintain a relationship with existing and prospective clients, professional partners and introducers.
Your duties will include:
· Providing a high level of support to the company’s ever expanding client base such as providing telephone, email and face to face support to clients.
· Assisting clients with all enquiries, ensuring queries are answered in a professional and timely manner.
· Providing first class customer service
· Answering overflow reception calls
· Attending client events
· Supporting financial planners such as managing their diaries, arranging client meetings.
· Liaising with the paraplanning and administration team to arrange support for the financial planners.
There is scope within this role to develop into other areas of the business. The company will fund your financial planning exams whilst providing fantastic benefits and a very competitive salary.
Candidates will ideally be A-level educated and have an interest in the financial services industry and want to build their career and progress within the industry. Previous customer service experience preferably telephone based is essential.
Candidates from a retail banking background would be of interest to our clients and have previously been very successful, you need to be passionate about customer services and always doing the right thing for the client. This is not a call centre role, it is very dynamic and fast passed so candidates who are confident, outgoing, positive and friendly will strive within this role.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email Louise.Bibb@recruitukltd.co.uk and quote reference 11654