RecruitukLtd Salary: £40k - £45k DOE and Qualifications
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent financial advice to both individual and corporate clients. They have built some fantastically loyal clients since they started out in the 1930’s and continue to provide both a personal and professional service. Client Satisfaction is at the heart of what they do and they have a team in place to provide an ongoing service to their client bank. The team are spread across their office locations throughout the UK and the southern offices require a team manager, to be based at the Reading office.
The client services team work regionally, supporting the Financial advisers to ensure that clients are appropriately looked after. The client services team are the first point of call for client enquiries, they provide administrative support ensuring that all new business is submitted and that cases are looked after, cradle to grave.
The team manager will work alongside the team manager that covers the Northern offices, to ensure that procedures and policies are in place for the Client service associates to follow and deliver on. The procedures need to be consistent across all offices and need to be as efficient as possible. The team manager will also be expected to provide regular training and development to their team of client services associates, ensuring that they keep up to date on regulation, improve their knowledge by taking industry related exams and encourage each member of the team to continually improve their performance and abilities.
There is also a requirement to work alongside the Business Development Manager to help to identify business opportunities and work proactively to improve operations and client satisfaction.
A successful candidate will be someone that demonstrates the skills and experience as detailed in the job descriptions but will also be someone who is capable of working strategically, and proactive. Ideally the candidate will be local to Reading and the surrounding areas.
To apply for the role you will need, as well specific experience of working in financial services, the following:
Skills & Experience
- Managed client service team/s within Financial Services
- 3/5 years management experience
- Understanding of Advisor Office, Nucleus and Standard Life
- Educated to at least F2
- Professional, confident, enthusiastic and committed
- Logical analytical thought process with attention to detail
- Seeks opportunities for organisational improvement
- Modifies approach as changes occur to ensure results are achieved
- Focuses on clients needs and sets high standards, monitors and maintains quality productivity
- Be aware of and demonstrates an interest in the market
- Strong leadership qualities, copes with change and inspires others
- Leverage the strength of others to accomplish goals
- Can make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Contributes to the long term strategic plan
The benefits on offer are as follows: Pension, 25 days holiday which increases to 28 days through length of service, PHI, DIS, PMI, Cycle to work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Long Service Awards.
If you would like more information about this role or would like to apply, please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK Ltd on 01179-170411 or email email@example.com and quote reference 11604