recruitukltd Salary £25k-330K
11831 – Data and Controls Co-Ordinator – Sevenoaks, Kent – £25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a leading provider of wealth and investment management services to private clients, professional advisers, charities, corporates, and institutions. Combined, they manage almost £9 billion of client assets from 13 offices across the UK, employing c.500 professionals.
The Group provides a range of financial products and services to over 10 million clients globally and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. They have attained their size, strength, and reputation by providing a high quality, personalised service to clients, whatever their stage of life or financial ambitions.
Based in their offices in Sevenoaks; they are currently looking for a Data and Controls Co-ordinator to be responsible for ensuring system data integrity, the effectiveness of their process and controls, and the ongoing monitoring of investment operations activities.
Working with their Investment Operations Manager in reviewing their processes and developing robust new processes that meet the business objectives and ensuring they are implemented, communicated and documented.
The key to this role will be your ability to map out and define all of their existing processes, procedures, and systems to ascertain the aspects that need to be improved.
You will then be responsible for designing and implementing best practice improvements that provide robust adequacy and effectiveness without being too laborious or onerous to the business.
Ensuring the accuracy and ongoing maintenance of their system static data and asset pricing is also a major part of the role.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong back office and process improvement experience to really make a difference.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive and diverse experience in an operational/ accounting role within Investment and Fund Administration/Unit Trust or OEIC administration
- Experience in a technical/project role within Investment Operations
- Strong relevant systems knowledge and proven ability of managing flow of information between various systems
- Strong Continuous Improvement activity management
- Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills, project management, risk management and business analysis skills
- Strong numeric skills and able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Strong literacy skills
If you are keen to apply for this role please forward your CV or call Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK Ltd on 0117-9450-450