recruitukltd Salary £25k - £30K
11830 – Dealing Administrator – Sevenoaks, Kent – £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
Our client is a leading provider of wealth and investment management services to private clients, professional advisers, charities, corporates, and institutions. Combined, they manage almost £9 billion of client assets from 13 offices across the UK, employing in the region of 450 professionals.
The Group provides a range of financial products and services to over 10 million clients globally and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. They have attained our size, strength, and reputation by providing a high quality, personalised service to clients, whatever their stage of life or financial ambitions.
Based in their Sevenoaks offices they currently have two Dealing Administrator vacancies as a result of internal promotions.
The core element of the role will be to ensure all aspects of Dealing Administration (trading related to the regulated investments for the group’s client base and dealing unit trust securities) are completed correctly and efficiently. This involves the processing of dealing administration tasks using defined processes and you will have a great opportunity to get involved and contribute to the success of the Asset Operations and Trading team.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proven high level of organisational ability.
- High attention to detail
- Good knowledge of trade execution practices and processes from order initiation through to settlement.
- Experience of using Pulse-Symphony or similar trading software
- Investment markets knowledge, including an understanding of the major operators in the Managed Funds arena.
- Highly conversant with the FCA Rules and recognised ‘best practice’
- Good verbal communication skills
- Is able to use data and logical reasoning appropriately
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary as well as benefits and opportunities for progression.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV or call Louise Sheppard on 01179 450 450