recruitukltd Salary: £28k-£40k
We are currently representing one of the UK’s leading Financial Planning and Investments firms. They are running a successful telephone based advice proposition in their Bracknell office and are seeking level 4 qualified or part qualified financial services professionals to join their team.
They are offering:
* Salary between £25-40k with the opportunity for a 5k uplift after achieving Competent Adviser Status
* Uncapped bonus potential
* Progression into a client facing Financial Planner role
* Existing book of clients to work with
* 25 day’s holiday, plus additional birthday holiday
* Full support towards obtaining professional qualifications
This role will see you quickly attain CAS, and allow you to work through the 24-month in-house training program that will see you become a face to face financial planner (if you choose this) if you have the hunger and desire to be an adviser you will be supported with training, clear career progression and increase in salary. This role would suit a junior adviser who is looking for a new challenge or an ex-adviser who is looking to gain CF30.
The level 4 diploma is desirable but they will consider a part qualified individual. Having a knowledge of Investments, Protection and Retirement is essential. You will also require strong communication skill and organisational skills.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you then submit your details and I will contact you to discuss the role in further detail. Quote ref 11531