RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £45K
A wealth management firm based on the outskirts of Bristol are looking to take on a level 4 diploma qualified paraplanner to drive forwards solutions. Our client’s core focus is the client and it is at the heart of what they do each day.
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients and maintain a strong customer focus throughout
- Ensure effective communication with the Financial Planner to understand the client’s needs
- Effectively assess a client’s risk profile and risk requirement / capacity
- Prepare information / comparisons for analysis by Financial Planner
- Liaise with clients legal and tax advisers where required
- Liaise with the compliance department for authorisation / guidance where required
- Pro-actively research solutions for each client scenario, effectively balancing the features, benefits and the risks attached; both independently and with the Financial Planner
- Identify additional areas for planning and prioritise accordingly
- Ensure all research is documented and recorded in accordance with company processes and guidelines
- Prepare recommendation report to be discussed / signed off by Financial Planner / compliance department.
- Effectively manage client expectations throughout the sales process
- Ensure the internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is updated in real-time with all client communication / interaction
- Take pride in ensuring all agreed deadlines are met in full
- Attend client meetings where required
- Liaise with 3rd party professionals; both verbally and in writing
- Initiate and organise future planning meetings with clients
- Complete full analysis pre-review meeting with the client
To be shortlisted for this role you must hold the level 4 diploma and actively working towards becoming chartered. Hold a high level of technical knowledge regarding onshore and offshore products including taxation. Knowledge of EIS/VCT and equity release. Have experience in dealing with DB schemes from cradle to grave. Experience in cash flow modelling.
A very competitive salary is on offer with a great benefits package. For more information please contact Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179-170-416 and quote reference 11509.