Recruit UK are representing a UK wide financial advice firm who offer technical expertise and deliver complex financial planning advice.
Due to the success of the company in other regions of the UK, my client are looking to set up an advice hub, offer services and build up a client base in the East Midlands.
This company provide their clients with the level of expertise that is to be expected from a large organisation but manage to do this with a friendly, bespoke and caring approach – with the attentive and accessible level of service expected to only get through a small local company.
The company had a 1.2 million turnover last year, predominantly work with HNW clients, offer whole of market and bespoke financial advice as well as having a 3 years business plan in place to meet their ambitious strategy.
They offer a thriving and personable culture, this is an excellent opportunity to work in an employed role with the autonomy to run your own diary and build your own client bank that you can be truly proud of.
What is on offer within this opportunity?
• An opportunity to tackle the East Midlands, build up a client bank of your own and take ownership of this
• Employed roles with a basic salary £45,000- £50,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
• Remote back office support and Marketing
• Client will support and assist you with lead generation
• Discretionary bonus offered at end of year
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
• Who want to tackle the East Midlands, work in an employed role with the autonomy to manage your own diary and build your client bank and presence
• Assistance with lead generation
• Wanting to work in a personable, supportive and thriving environment without the corporate stamp on it
• Back office and marketing support
• Who have obtained the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org