RecruitukLtd Salary: £30k - £40k basic salary, OTE £60k first year, 2 x validation
About the company:
Recruit UK are representing one of the North Wests established IFA practices. Their advisers have an average of over 20 years’ experience and the highest standards of professionalism. Their advisers are keen to embrace new technology and adapt quickly to the changing market place. Due to expansion of the business, they have a portfolio of clients in place and a number of professional introducers across Cheshire and Merseyside. They have an office with excellent facilities for their advisers to use when required. The company is directly authorised and is a growing business. Staff include paraplanners and admin support. Advice is paperless all advisers use laptops when dealing with client advice. Advisers can advise on all aspects of Financial Planning including Investments, Pensions, Protection and Mortgages.
They are actively seeking a Financial Adviser to join them to deal with new business and service an existing book of Mass affluent/High Net Worth private clients. The adviser will receive leads in addition to managing the client bank provided. Advisers do not need to have transferable assets due to what is already in place, but any income an Adviser can bring would be warmly welcomed.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
- Dynamic and forward thinking Adviser who is newly qualified to Level 4 diploma
- Experienced Adviser needing more clients
- Advisers from a bancassurance background who can evidence a loyal career
- Advisers who understand and believe in maintaining strong client relationships
- Advisers who have a good knowledge and a desire to study towards Chartered Status
- The successful applicant will have a natural drive to increase business levels
While providing a basic salary of c£30k – £40k dependent on experience, the firm also offers an extremely attractive bonus structure, 2 x Validation. Realistic OTE first year c£60k+.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on 01179-170415 and quote reference 11590