RecruitukLtd Salary: c£50k+
A new IFA position within one of today’s well established independent financial advisory firms has arisen in Nottingham. My client has a very close association with other professional firms of accountants and solicitors and have a long-standing history of providing a high standard of service and bespoke solutions across investment, retirement planning, IHT, Protection and pensions.
On offer with this employed position is;
- A negotiable salary c£50k+ (Depending on transferable business)
- A generous bonus scheme with a Short Term Incentive Plan based on 50% of net income received by the company, which exceeds 2.25 times basic salary.
- Long Term Incentive Plan based on fee income secured
- Car Allowance up to £5k plus mileage.
- Full business support from a dedicated administration and paraplanning team
- Access to leading office Technology.
- Company Laptop provided.
- Mobile phone allowance up to £50 per month business calls.
- Award winning Centralised Investment Plan.
To be considered for this position, you will be a holder of the Level 4 diploma or working towards chartered status, with a breadth of experience and maturity in providing holistic advice to HNW clients. You will have an expert knowledge of investments, pensions and protection with an excellent understanding of the industry.
It is essential that you have an immediate core transferable client bank to bring with you as well as a strong business plan in place to attract new investors and grow your AUM.
This is clearly an attractive opportunity and you will be joining a comfortable, enjoyable and ultimately professional working environment.
If you would like to express your interest in this position, please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK quoting 2701.