RecruitukLtd Salary: £45K to £55K
A national firm, truly IFA with a network of shared experience and knowledge
Employed IFA position
They are offering the following:
- An excellent employed package with a basic salary £45k – £55k, car allowance, flex benefits package (inc pension) and business expenses (travel, accommodation, subsistence etc)
- Warwick office based support for admin and paraplanning (PP) to enable advisers to do what they do best, see clients and avoid unnecessary admin and PP work.
- An office base contract with the option to work home based for complete flexibility.
- Client base provided in the Warwick, West Midlands area.
- An array of professional connections to develop and create new client/business etc
- A corporate advice channel to enable cross corp/PC referrals with pay away to create new PC client and payments for any referred corp work.
- Support in developing technical knowledge and skills through their training and competence scheme including support for professional qualifications etc
- National presence
- Team of professional wealth advisory services
- Local led business development
- Paraplanning, back office support management services
- Mass Affluent / High Net Worth Client bank
- Private and Corporate Advice
What is on offer?
- Base salary c£45k – £55k+ dependent on experience
- Bonuses, based on individual performance
- Full support towards chartered
- Rewarding benefits package
- Independent Financial Advice
- Full back office support
- Desk to work from
- Clear career progression
They are looking for self-motivated, well organised, energised, front footed, eager and talented individuals who want to build a client book by developing connections, creating new connections with their help and support, who want to dig deep into clients circumstances, who are not afraid to ask the right questions, interrogate client’s responses and ensure the client engages with them to pay for quality Advice.
Please contact Andrew at Recruit UK and quote reference 3006 if you would like to find out more about this role or to find out what other Financial Services opportunities are available.