RecruitukLtd Salary: £18k- £22k
My client, a leading Wealth management practice in the UK who offer holistic advice to private and corporate clients within Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, Family Protection, Mortgage Planning and Employee Benefits. They have an exciting opportunity for an organised and customer focused individual to join their growing and well-regarded business in a small countryside town.
Their Bristol office requires x2 employee benefits administrators to join the team, within this role you will support the team with:
• Processing of annual policy renewals across all Group Risk & Healthcare products
• Facilitate the placing of new business of Group Risk & Healthcare products
• Liaising with external providers and obtaining quotes / terms
• Providing support to our clients in relation to their needs and enquiries and their policy renewals
• Ensuring our company database is maintained with accurate client information
• Providing suitability report to the client and ensuring our financial advisers receive the correct commission/fee
• Administration queries in relation to Pension/Auto Enrolment
Key to this role will be your ability to work quickly, accurately and independently. In return, this role will broaden your existing Financial Services knowledge across a wide range of Employee Benefit products within a great team dynamic.
To be shortlisted for this role you will be able to demonstrate that you have employee benefits administration experience ideally within private medical product/admin experience. Some knowledge of risk/insurance or healthcare. Have the ability to work quickly, accurately and independently.
Salary is c £18k – £22k with a generous benefits package and a route to develop your career further if desired. Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK for further information on 01179-170-416 and quote reference 11508