recruitukltd Salary: Circa £55k basic salary + Excellent Benefits + Uncapped Bonuses
My client is a national firm, truly IFA with a network of shared experience and knowledge. They work with both private and corporate clients. Working closely with professional connections. Their aim is to help private clients successfully navigate through life’s financial journey.
Their commitment to their Corporate Clients is simple. They aim to deliver a better return on investment for employers on their employee benefits strategy, to ensure businesses are correctly protected and to help directors and business owners plan for their financial future.
They are seeking an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to take over an existing private client base in Halifax and surrounding areas. They want you to have a broad range of experience, as an IFA with a client bank to bring with you ideally immediately or following a covenant period.
Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- Have worked in a large IFA firm and are comfortable with large firm’s process and procedure
- Have your own professional connections and/or have business development skills to develop your existing connections and to seek out/secure new connections
- Want to make a name for yourself and become one of the companies’ top advisers
- Well organised, energised, front footed, eager and talented individual
- Want to build a client book by developing connections, creating new connections with their help and support
- Want to dig deep into clients’ circumstances, not afraid to ask the right questions, interrogate client’s responses and ensure the client engages with you to pay for quality Advice.
They are offering:
- An excellent employed package with a basic salary up to £55k, car allowance £4,200, 5% flex benefits package and business expenses (travel, accommodation, subsistence etc)
- Bonuses (Uncapped), based on individual performance
- Client base provided in Halifax and surrounding areas
- An array of professional connections to develop and create new client/business etc
- Halifax office based support for admin and para planning (PP) to enable advisers to do what they do best, see clients and avoid unnecessary admin and PP work
- An office base contract with the option to work home based for complete flexibility
- A corporate advice channel to enable cross corp/PC referrals with pay away to create new PC client and payments for any referred corp work
- Support in developing technical knowledge and skills through their training and competence scheme including support for professional qualifications
- Clear career progression
- National presence
- Team of professional wealth advisory services
- Local led business development
- Paraplanning, back office support management services
- Mass Affluent / High Net Worth Client bank
- Private and Corporate Advice
Please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel no 01179170415 or email email@example.com and quote reference 12425 if you are interested to find out more about this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org