recruitukltd Basic Salary up to £50k, OTE £70k+
We are representing a successful and award winning UK independent financial advisory firm with over £1.6billion funds under management they specialise in providing financial advice to Private clients. They are the preferred supplier to household name professional introducers generating quality client leads for their advisers across the UK. They have over 150 advisers nationwide. They have a strong inhouse investment team.
They use the latest technology and advice systems to enable advisers to offer clients a quality advice service. Advisers are fully supported by paraplanners and administrators. They provide you with lead generation, client banks, local marketing & business generation support.
Our client has a national presence they are currently seeking an employed Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Adviser to join their firm to provide holistic financial planning advice to existing clients and new clients generated from their professional introducers. They specifically need an adviser in the Glasgow / Edinburgh area to deal with existing clients in this area.
This is an excellent opportunity to build up a profitable client bank and be part of a leading IFA advice company.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
* Employed roles starting salary up to £50k dependent on experience
* Who want to grow a client base within a leading UK IFA business with real potential for high earnings with the ongoing support of Business Development Managers.
* Seeking a generous client lead supply and existing clients
* Suitably motivated to build a client bank from quality leads provided
* Want to work with existing professional connections/introducers
* Wanting to benefit from recurring income year on year
* Providing regulated financial advice and have obtained the level 4 diploma in financial planning
* Want strong admin and paraplanning support
* Possessing strong relationship building skills
* Who can effectively work home based
* Who can successfully grow their business without being micromanaged.
If you are interested to discuss this opportunity please contact Andrew Nicholson on 01179-170415 quoting 12689 or send him a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com