RecruitukLtd Salary: c£28k - £30k
Recruit UK are actively representing a leading Wealth management practice who offer holistic advice to private and corporate clients within Investments, retirement, protection, Mortgages and employee benefits. They have an exciting opportunity for an organised and attentive File checker to join their growing and well regarded team in the centre of Bristol.
Main duties of this position will include;
- Monitoring the advice given by a team of wealth planners.
- Ensure Investment reports and suitability letters are in line with company and FCA standards.
- Assessing and grading quality of files and providing effective and concise feedback
- Identifying any inconsistencies/errors and escalate them accordingly to the right individual.
- Reviewing quality of files across pensions, investments, mortgages and protection.
- Work closely with members of the compliance team, FCA and wealth planners and provide support where required.
- Provide support to the Head of Advice Delivery to improve processes within the department.
The quality of advice is paramount to the business and the business monitoring role is crucial to the company.
To be considered by my client, I am looking to speak with experienced File checkers or compliance officers who ideally hold the level 4 qualification in Financial planning or be within 2 exams of completing.
You will be decisive and confident to make essential decisions with the ability to influence at all levels.
It is essential that you have good communication skills across all areas, are self-motivated, proactive, logical, analytical and have a good work and team ethos.
If you are seeking a new opportunity within an established and expanding company that is paying a salary c£28k – £30k alongside a generous benefits package, please contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK by calling 01179-450-450. Please quote reference 2736 on applying.