RecruitukLtd Salary: £17K to £19K
Recruit UK are working with one of the largest Accounting, Tax and Advisor Services Company in the UK. Due to their continued expansion, they now find themselves actively looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Financial Advice arm, working from their office in Sheffield.
You will be working as part of the department to effectively and efficiently carry out all designated assignments. There is flexibility with this role and our client will consider taking on individuals on a permanent basis.
- Aiding administrators in ensuring the smooth process of the back office.
- Produce appropriate written correspondence to providers and clients.
- Liaise with product providers to gain specific information.
- Maintain client information accurately on the internal database.
- Maintain all files in a well presented, accurate and compliant manner
- Research and analyze data for support staff and advisers.
- Prepare reports and written communication for clients, providers, and others.
- Meets all department targets and follow compliance and procedures.
- Maintain the firm’s database and input data accurately.
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Carry out any other duties to meet the needs of the business
Due to the environment of the office, the ideal candidate will be able to build and maintain working relationships with colleagues and be skilled in communicating with the Line Manager and other Administration staff. This role will be ideal for an administrator who has experience of working within a regulated environment, such as financial services or insurance and who wishes to develop their career and skills.
Our client is offering a salary of £17k – £19k, along with career progression if so desired.
Please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK on 01179-170-418 for more information regarding this role, or to discuss other rewarding opportunities within Financial Services. Please quote reference 10991