Basic of £30,000 + Benefits
Our client is a well-established financial planning firm based in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join their team. They deliver a range of financial planning services including Estate planning, Investment and Retirement planning providing whole of market, fully independent financial advice.
They are seeking to employ a Financial Adviser to provide their clients with review services, generate new business, and make recommendations on ways to best utilise their assets to achieve their objectives. They have established long standing relationships and this is an exciting opportunity to join the firm during a period of growth.
Within this role you will have support from an established back office team including qualified Paraplanners. As a Financial Adviser you will have the following experience:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Proven track record of delivering sound financial advice
- Technically competent with sound financial knowledge
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Maintaining professional qualifications, e.g. ongoing assessments and structured Continuous Professional Development.
- Deliver all of the above with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and professional organisation, a competitive salary of £30,000 + with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quote ref 12738).