recruitukltd Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Recruit UK has been retained by a highly reputable wealth management practice with a strong market presence across Cornwall who are now looking to expand the business and develop a market in Devon with the help of an experienced adviser.
In this position you will be responsible for spearheading the development of the region for the business and will benefit from full back office support, high quality leads and a comprehensive marketing campaign as well as a generous package and future directorship opportunities as the region grows.
This position would suit an adviser with a client base within the region who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing practice and support the development of the business. For the right individual this is more than just an advisory position, and you will be given full support in developing a region that you will one day manage.
- Previous experience within a Financial Adviser position
- Ability to manage client relationships as well develop new business
- Have an existing client bank to generate business from while you develop the region
- Hold level 4 Diploma
- Hold or have progression towards Chartered status (Advantageous)
- Specialist pensions qualifications or interest in working towards this (Advantageous)
For more information on this role, please contact Andrew Daly on 01179-170412. Quote ref 12366
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com