RecruitukLtd Salary: £43k plus OTE
We’re looking for a motivated, driven Financial Advisor to join an award winning, well established Financial Planning Firm. Our client specialises in giving financial advice to very select professionals, such as GP’s and Lawyers. They are now looking for a Financial Advisor who can join their team and continue to build their reputation across Cambridge and Lincolnshire.
- A competitive basic salary of circa £43,000, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £61,000
- A dedicated appointment booking team
- 25 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Initial and ongoing support and training
- Plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including marketing support, help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business growth.
This role is home based, providing full home office set up, however, our client is looking for an individual who can use their initiative by travelling around to seminars and professional workplaces in order to build their own client bank.
In order to be successful, you must be Level 4 Diploma qualified minimum; working towards Chartered would be advantageous. You will also currently hold CAS status, or will have done in the past five years, and have current experience working with HNW clients. Current or previous experience in an IFA / Bancassurance environment is also desirable.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a long term career in a highly reputable firm, with strong moral and ethical values.
Please contact Andrew Nicholson on 01179 450450 for more information about this extremely rewarding opportunity and quote reference 2886 on applying.