Salary £50,000+ Plus Benefits
Recruit UK are representing a prestigious and independent financial planning firm whom are looking to take on several new advisers by next year, based near Leicester.
Due to the success and continuous growth of the company, my client are in a position to bring on a number of new advisers by next year to work on a project that will be going live toward the end of 2018.
This company ensures their clients are provided with the advice they deserve, recognizing that each client is different and therefore tailor their services to the client and offering a range of solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an adviser to join a fantastic growing company, that provide leads and a comprehensive benefits package.
What is on offer within this opportunity?
• Employed roles with starting salaries up to £50,000 and £50,000+ for chartered advisers.
• Full back office support, including Paraplanning and Administration
• An excellent wealth of lead generation
• Company benefits including private health insurance, medical insurance, matching employers pension contribution up to 5% and various others.
• Generous bonus available
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
• Advisers seeking a new and exciting opportunity with plenty of leads supply
• Full paraplanning, admin and back office support
• Wanting to work in a firm that provide holistic, whole of market and fully independent advice
• Wanting to benefit from recurring income year on year
• Who have obtained the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma and are working they way toward being chartered, or are already chartered
• Interested in working for a financial planning firm where you don’t have to bring a client bank with you, but can do if you have the opportunity to do so
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 or e-mail me at Katie.Mihaylov@recruitukltd.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org