RecruitukLtd Salary: £40k - £60k plus bonus and benefits
An excellent employed Financial Adviser opportunity has arisen with one of leading clients in London. An award winning firm, our client has developed a wealth of business within the HNW arena and are able to offer 100% of business to their advisers from the start.
The role entails giving holistic financial advice to HNW clients both face to face and over the telephone.
Our client wants to meet with experienced financial advisers who are qualified to a minimum of Level 4 and who have extensive experience within the industry. This role would suit a current adviser who comes from a bancassurance or IFA background who is seeking full business support within a secure firm.
Other criteria includes;
- Extensive financial services knowledge
- Experience of managing client relationships in a regulated role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Preferably experience of Fee based advice
- Preferably experience of workplace pensions and at retirement advice
- Preferably experience of cash flow forecasting tools (Such as Voyant)
- Advisers who have G60 or who are working towards this qualification would be desirable.
This role offers variety, as advisers are expected to contribute to the success of the business, not only through quality advice and writing business, but also representing the brand through understanding the ethos, values and strategy and supporting fellow colleagues and management with personal and technical developments.
They have a smart office in a great central London location and house a great team, including Paraplanners, administrators and compliance. Salary on offer is c£40k – £60k plus scope for a 25% bonus and excellent benefits.
Contact Tom at Recruit UK for a confidential discussion.