RecruitukLtd Salary: c£50k
Recruit UK are actively representing a leading Investment banking group who have an enviable amount of assets under management. They are looking to strengthen their marketable brand and are known professionally across the UK within the HNW worth arena.
With their current increase in business they are driving recruitment forward and seek Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers to join their team in Manchester.
What our client is looking for?
Level 4 Diploma qualified and experienced financial advisers who have a strong track record of providing advice to HNW clients is a pre-requisite as you will be dealing with clients who have investable assets of £250k+. You will be focused on securing new business and those with a transferable client base are particularly sought after. Business doesn’t have to be transferred instantly and each case will be treated individually, with a strong basic salary being offered relative to amount of transferable assets. Restrictive covenants will be taken into account and for acquisitions, you will be paid 1% of the total assets transferred between a certain period of time. Advisers will be conversant in all investment products and will be fully committed to ongoing professional development to chartered Status.
What is on offer?
- Financial Planners will be offered the ability to improve on basic salaries (dependent upon what is brought to the table) and could earn bonus off new business and the levels of recurring income that’s brought on and managed.
- This firm will work with the adviser to pass on some existing clients during the first 12 months and many clients will be generated through seminars and events and you can expect up to 50% of business to come off the back of the firm and you will self-generate the remaining 50%.
- You will receive a market leading salary c£50k+ (Experience and business dependent) and benefits include; generous pension, Smart Company Car, Shares and saving scheme, Life Cover and yearly discretionary and loyalty bonus based on performance.
- New modern offices with open plan and lovely meeting rooms (some with access to a gym and shop) located in great City locations.
- You will join a team that has a good culture, are laid back, friendly, collaborative, and with loyal clients who appreciate professional financial advice.
- Access to quality leads through education services they run that go out to FTSE 100 companies, educating on lifestyle planning.
If you are a current financial professional who is seeking a high standard of support from an employer that can offer access to leads, continuous development and reward for transferable business, then contact Andy Nicholson at Recruit UK for a confidential discussion and quote reference 2142.