recruitukltd Salary: c£42k+ Excellent benefits
My client is a well established highly reputable financial advice company. They have over 3.5million customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Financial Planning firm who have a strong presence across the UK. Due to the pension liberation rules they have a huge amount of leads to service on top of existing client banks, which makes them one of the most attractive propositions in the UK at present. All client leads will be clients with £50Kmin or above earnings and/or investible assets.
Due to increased leads and client demand they are actively recruiting in your area. This is a home based role.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive Basic salary of £42,000 (can increase to £60,000 within 2 years) + Car Allowance + Uncapped Bonus paid monthly & yearly (OTE £84k) + Home working allow + 5% Flex benefits scheme
- Extensive benefits package, Pension and Life cover etc.
- Home based set up, no more micro management or stuffy office environment. You will visit clients in their own homes and receive full support from Paraplanners, Administration, Area management, Lead generation, Business Developers and Training and Development team.
- Become chartered via full training and support, all costs covered by Prudential.
- Career progression, move into management or other areas of the business.
- 40% Lead generation via in house telephone based team, (1 in 2 appointments convert) 40% of your business comes from an existing client base of c400 clients, the remaining 20% you need to self-generate through referrals or introducer relationships.
- Truly Holistic offering, no need to turn business away.
A good candidate must:
- Hold Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
- Have experience of working with a variety of clients (Including at retirement)
- Holistic knowledge of financial services and pension products
- At least 1 years’ experience of delivering financial advice
This is a brilliant opportunity for a long term career in a highly reputable firm, with strong moral and ethical values.
Please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel 01179170415 quoting ref 12188 for more information on this role.