Recruit UK are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity on behalf of a multi-award winning Financial Advisory firm, based in Nottingham. The firm are looking to expand their Advice team and bring on a new advisor, on an Employed basis.
Due to the success of the company and their highly respected reputation in their local market, they are looking to expand.
The company pride themselves in providing reliable financial advice in a variety of areas, the current team are highly-qualified and the business generated 2.2 million in fees last financial year, dealing predominantly with HNW clients – demonstrating their continuous success in the financial services industry.
They offer a thriving and supportive culture, this is an excellent opportunity to work in an employed financial advice role with the support of an existing qualified team and the opportunity to continue your studies through to chartered level.
What is on offer within this opportunity?
• Employed roles starting with salaries around £50,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
• Great bonus scheme, with 50% of all business written as earnings once you have reached validation
• To work within a company who are well established in the local area, are multi-award winning and support all employee’s with further study
• Opportunity to join a growing team, establish yourself in current market and build on your existing skill-set, knowledge and experience
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
• That are keen to join an expanding and successful company that have their clients’ and excellent service at the fore-front of their focus
• Who are looking to obtain full back office support, freeing up your time to utilise elsewhere
• Those wanting to join a company that value independent and innovative thinking
• Wanting to work in thriving and supportive office, with a fantastic location reputation and the opportunity to further your studies
• Who have obtained the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417 Quote Reference 12793
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com