recruitukltd Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is an established financial services firm based in Cardiff where they have an experienced team of independent Financial Planners supporting their clients to make the most of their wealth via intelligent investment, retirement, mortgage and tax thinking.
They are seeking to employ a Financial Planner to provide their clients with advice and make recommendations on ways to best utilise their assets to achieve their objectives.
This is a busy practice who offer professional support to their clients to make the most of their wealth. Within your role your main duties will involve:
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances.
- Analyse information and present Financial Plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
- Design financial strategies.
- Develop new client opportunities via referrals, professional connections and networking in line with the growth strategy adopted by the business.
- Maintaining professional qualifications, e.g. ongoing assessments and structured Continuous Professional Development.
- Deliver all of the above with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
To be considered you will have 5 years’ experience within a client service environment and 5 years’ experience in delivering client advice. You will have strong communication and computer literacy skills coupled with good presentation skills.
Salary is dependent on your experience and will be between c£35k – £50k with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12182).