recruitukltd Salary: £44,500 - dependent on skills & experience + Car/allowance + Bonus
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a qualified Financial consultant to work with professional clients and join a growing mutual organisation.
You will provide first-class tailored financial advice and products to select professional groups where you will build up your expertise and knowledge to best service clients.
Within this role you will have support from a sales relationship centre assisting you with appointment bookings, client acquisitions and technical support for complex cases, which will allow the consultant to have autonomy and flexibility to manage their time.
As a Financial Consultant, you will have the following qualities;
· QCF Level 4 qualified
· A solid commercial background
· Proven track record of delivering sound financial advice
· Evidence of business built from Lead Generation, Networking, Seminars, Consultancy Services
· Outstanding rapport building skills
· Self-motivated, ambitious and driven
· UK Driving Licence
· Spare room in the home to use as an office space
In return our client is offering an excellent salary (depending on skills and experience) with excellent benefits including a car allowance and bonus structure (OTE £63K).
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email email@example.com (quote reference 12231).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org