RecruitukLtd Salary: £50K to £100K
Are you an experienced Financial planner who wants to work with professional clients, as a
recommended financial planner? Do you have the skills and credibility to deliver seminars to
individuals and groups? If so I have the ideal role for you.
Our client is a local firm who have built a successful fee based financial business over the past
decade. They work exclusively with clients from a solicitor’s firm mainly dealing with clients who have
a minimum of £200k investable assets with much of their work coming through from inherited
wealth or close to/at retirement. They work off an initial fee with their own asset allocation and
have a small portfolio charge.
Our client is offering an employed package with benefits including a generous salary and company
shares and due to the extensive amount of business in the pipeline, the Director of the business is
confident that the successful IFA will have access to quality leads through their successful marketing
The ideal person for this role will be an existing IFA who has transferable clients and has a real
entrepreneurial spirit towards developing within the company. Our client is seeking someone who
will demonstrate loyalty and has the desire to join this firm for the long run and become a valued
member of the team.
Up to £80k plus discretionary bonus, plus benefits, plus equity stake.
Key Skills required;
- Proven track record as a IFA and willingness to develop business as well as progressing leads
- Excellent technical and product knowledge with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to implement a wide range of bespoke financial planning strategies for private clients
- Chartered qualified or working towards chartered qualified is required and you must have your Statement of Professional Standing (SPS).
- Likely to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to deal with complex and challenging Ultra High Net Worth clients.
The ideal individual will be hungry for the client and someone who is able to create credible solutions that
satisfy the client. In return the right candidate will receive a salary up to £100k plus discretionary bonus, plus
benefits, plus equity stake.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01170170413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 11551