RecruitukLtd Salary: £40k-60k
My client is a highly-established IFA practice who have a reputable brand within the industry. Due to strong growth plans the company is looking for an experienced financial planner in Wokingham. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to align them self with a market leading proposition.
- Develop and manage client relationships to retain existing income and generate new business by offering independent advice on financial planning solutions and recommend suitable financial plans caring for the clients financial future
- To develop and manage client relationships in an efficient ethical and compliant manner which will lead to high levels of client satisfaction and protect and enhance the reputation of the Ascot Lloyd brand
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, build internal stakeholder relationships, be a team player, encourage and inspire others
What they are looking for:
- Ideally Wokingham based but will also consider other locations and homebased
- Must be level 4 diploma qualified
- Minimum of 18 months’ experience of already providing financial advice.
- Ideally, someone who has a book of business to bring across with them – £5m FUM. However, they would consider applicants who do not have a book of business if they are the “hunter” sales character type.
What is on offer:
- Basic salary range £40k- £60k
- Quarterly bonus OTE £80k +
- Flexible remuneration scheme
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 28 over time
- Private medical cover
- PHI, DIS
If this role is of interest and you want to hear more then please contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK on 01179 170413 or email on email@example.com, and quote reference 11557