recruitukltd Salary up to £20k (£16K - £20K)
We are currently representing a prestigious wealth advice and investment management business, winners of numerous industry awards’ and recognised for their impeccable training and coaching towards chartered and other specialist advice exams has earned them a high retention rate with employees and admiration from clients.
They are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to their team in Newcastle. They are committed to your personal and career development and have a clear progression framework for their administrators in place. So, whether you wish to become a technical expert or you wish to share your skills and knowledge by coaching and mentoring a team your individual career path and ambitions will be supported and rewarded. They are very proud to have an excellent Learning and Development function providing both personal and financial support with professional study and qualifications.
Provide administration support to the Financial Planning Administration team. Responsible for client hospitality (where applicable), and to provide first class client service via the effective handling of all internal and external telephone calls and of visitors to our offices.
- Answer all internal and external telephone calls, using the main switchboard, in an efficient and courteous manner
- Meet and greet clients and external visitors, offer beverages and newspapers.
- Arrange any catering requirements for meetings and seminars.
- Maintain all front of house and client facing areas ensuring meeting rooms are presentable immediately before and after meetings in accordance with Front of House standards.
- Manage meeting room diary.
- Occasional assistance with out of hours events in the office.
- Support the office with administrative duties.
- Responsible for production of all client meeting packs.
- Responsible for binding reports as requested from Paraplanning.
- Responsible for managing all postal, courier and delivery requirements including the franking and sorting of post and DX deliveries.
- Support the Facilities team by assisting with ad hoc duties as requested and dealing with local minor service contract providers.
- This role requires candidates to be immaculately presented, to have excellent customer service skills and to work to very high standards within their remit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent standard of education with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Professional telephone manner.
Salary on offer is up to £20k along with a generous list of benefits, including opportunity to achieve shares in the company.
Contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel 01179170415 or email him at email@example.com to discuss this role in confidence. Please quote reference 12440 when applying.