recruitukltd Salary: up to £25k
We are currently representing a prestigious wealth advice and investment management business, winners of numerous industry awards’ and recognised for their impeccable training and coaching towards chartered and other specialist advice exams has earned them a high retention rate with employees and admiration from clients.
They are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to their team in Newcastle. They are committed to your personal and career development and have a clear progression framework for their administrators in place. So, whether you wish to become a technical expert or you wish to share your skills and knowledge by coaching and mentoring a team your individual career path and ambitions will be supported and rewarded. They are very proud to have an excellent Learning and Development function providing both personal and financial support with professional study and qualifications.
Provides full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries
- To research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting the company’s strategy and business objectives
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Request policy information from third party policy providers
- Coordinate and produce client valuations
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely and compliant
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations
- Cover Front of House responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry
- A proven strong ethic of client service
- Excellent standard of education ideally have Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) or equivalent with a desire to further development through additional qualifications (Not essential to be considered)
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.
- Initiative – all ideas and input to the team are welcome. Use judgement and reasoning in order to propose solutions to problems.
Salary on offer is up to £25k along with a generous list of benefits, including opportunity to achieve shares in the company.
Contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on tel 01179170415 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role in confidence. Please quote reference 12438 when applying.