My Client is a leading Chartered Financial Planning and Chartered Accountancy Firm in the South West. They have enjoyed many year’s success and growth. They are actively seeking a Financial Planning Administrator to join their vibrant team in their Wells office and support their professional and dedicated Advisers.
Key duties include:
• Maintaining accuracy of client information and assisting in the on-going management of the client, using the 1st Adviser Office.
• Managing the client review process and processing new business applications.
• Communicate and liaise with external third parties to gather the necessary information to put together investments summaries.
• Deal with clients in an efficient and professional manner and ensure a high level of service is provided.
• Prepare for Client meetings and ensure that all documents are compliant and professional.
To be considered for this role, you will be experienced in supporting a team within a busy financial planning department and will have a sound knowledge of the industry and have a background in using technical systems. Ideally you will have some level of financial qualifications, or be driven to study towards and achieve a certificate in financial planning.
You will have strong word processing and general administration skills and be highly organised in your day to day work.
My client believes in supporting their staff and will recognise those individuals who wish to progress within the company. Salary on offer is up to £20k – £25k plus competitive benefits and you will be joining an approachable and social team.
Please contact Keely Parsons to discuss this position in further detail or to find out what other opportunities her clients have available within the South West.