RecruitukLtd Salary: circa £30,000
We are working with a financial planning firm who are looking to grow their team in Bristol. Working very closely with the Senior Chartered Financial Planner you will support the delivery of exemplary client service and outcomes.
You will be responsible for preparing client files for the suitability advice process, maintaining their internal systems, providing pre-and post client meeting support as well as attending client meetings, so candidates with fantastic communication skills only will be considered. This role would suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to develop their client facing skills.
To be a successful candidate:
• You will be 75% of the way or have obtained the level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
• You will be working within a back-office function and have experience within Paraplanning.
• You will be enthusiastic and have a can do attitude
• Have fantastic communication skills
• Looking for the opportunity to take the next step in your career ultimately being given the opportunity to become a Chartered Financial Planner.
You will be provided with full financial support for exams, will be given study leave and will be working alongside experienced and highly qualified Chartered Fellows.
A fantastic salary is on offer of c£30,000 with a great benefits package.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email email@example.com and quote reference 11487