RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £50k
We are working with one of the leading and award winning retail banks in a number of areas across the UK. They aim to grow their Wealth Management division and require Level 4 qualified and regulated Financial Advisers.
As a Financial Planning Manager, you will focus on providing high-quality investment advice to meet clients’ needs, identify potential new clients and business and maintain the company reputation by driving excellent service that is tailored to individual needs.
As a Financial Planning Manager, you will have;
- QCF Level 4 qualification
- Proven diagnostic, problem solving and decision making skills
- Firm understanding of Investment Activity processes and regulations
- A flexible approach to work and ability to manage your time effectively
- Proven relationship building skill
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and maintain existing business
Our client are offering a market leading basic and bonus scheme with a total package around £50k. They offer a flexible benefits package that allows you to be in control and the opportunity to work with HNW clients from a warm client portfolio.
What they can do for you:
- Demands, supports and rewards the highest performance.
- Allows everyone to have the opportunity to shape their career.
- Delivers training and development opportunities which are genuinely first class
- Offer a discretionary bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday
- Pensions ranging from 5-12%
This is a superb opportunity to join a secure firm that will provide you with ongoing development opportunities and support you in obtaining a reasonable balance between your home and work life. Please contact Andrew Nicholson at Recruit UK on 01179 450450 and quote reference 2700.