recruitukltd Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a boutique Investment Management company based on the outskirts of Cardiff with assets nearing £100m under management. In order to grow and continue to provide excellent client service, they require a Client Relationship Coordinator to join their team where you will be managing the ongoing services of their customers by ensuring that they deliver their service proposition promises.
The type of candidate our client would like to speak with have to be able to prioritise and plan their own workloads, be personable and enjoy client contact, have great interpersonal skills and have excellent attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Maintain our client database by checking information held on Intelligent Office
- Build and maintain a client F2F review calendar
- Prepare a pre-review pack including Portfolio Valuations, Attitude to Risk and Fund Performance
- Issue letters inviting clients to their F2F review meeting
- Telephone clients to confirm appointments
- Chase Advisers for outputs from review meeting and check and issue follow up “engagement” letters
- Manage the remote client review process
- Liaise with clients professional connections and be point of contact for Solicitors Accountants etc
- Pass opportunities into the New Business Process and track progress ( LOA/Research/Sign up)
- Plan and implement a client communication calendar (e.g. Quarterly Investment Portfolio changes, Birthday Cards, Magazines, E-mail bulletins etc.)
- Organise client events as required
To be successful for this role you need to be IT literate, have experience of using a client database ideally intelligent office, and have at least 2 years experience within a financial services role with knowledge of pensions and investments.
For the right candidate, a salary £20k – £25k is on offer, plus funding towards financial services exams and pension scheme. Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK, to discuss this role in more detail. Please quote reference on application. Quote reference 11947