recruitukltd Salary: £16k- £25k
Recruit UK are searching for a Graduate Delivery Consultant to join our boutique agency based in the heart of Bristol.
The key objective for every Delivery Consultant is to become an expert in the field of candidate development through Recruit UK’s comprehensive learning & development programme. The Team Manager and Recruitment Consultants will work with you on a daily basis to ensure that you hit the ground running in a short space of time.
This is your chance to develop a real in-depth knowledge of businesses, industries, and the financial services market – giving you wide-ranging, highly marketable, and transferable skills.
- As a Delivery Recruitment Consultant, you will be accountable for building solid long-lasting relationships with your candidates. A strong pipeline is vital.
- You’ll be responsible for candidate generation and preparing candidates for interviews.
- The role itself will be 100% delivery with no obligation to generate new business.
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will be managing multiple job roles
- You must be a self-starter and be able to manage multiple deadlines with ease.
- The company ethos is NO KPI’s, nope none, not even one.
Do I qualify?
You’ll need a university degree in any discipline and excellent communication, project management and problem-solving skills. Overall, we’re looking for a willingness to develop and a creative mind. As well as being flexible, an open mind coupled with patience is a real bonus.
- Motivation and drive
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure
Based in central Bristol with open plan, modern offices you will join a team with many attributes, one of which is our sense of humour and down to earth approach! We all enjoy each other’s company and organise monthly nights out and team building activities.
As well as this you will also receive…
- Commission per placement
- No micro management or KPI’s
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Clear career path to progress you through the business
- Weekly, monthly and quartile incentives, that include lunch clubs, raffles, bottles of wine, holidays and day trips such as race days, go karting, sporting events, and spa days.
- Internal perks, such as restaurant/ retail discounts and vouchers, day off on your birthday, free fruit etc
- And an early finish on a Friday!
Please follow our instagram (@recruitukltd) and LinkedIn company pages to gain an insight into what it’s like to work for Recruit UK! If you would like any further information or a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to drop us a line on 01179-450450.